Twitter for Business
QED Training, Social Media
Twitter is one of the most effective marketing tools if done the right way. On this half day workshop, participants will be provided with a basic understanding of what Twitter is and how it works effectively for business.
The objective of this programme is, for the participants, to have a better knowledge of:
- Setting up Twitter for business
- Using existing database to attract and get followers
- Building a reputation
- Growing business profile through Twitter
- Twitter: what is it? Twitter ABC’s
- The Twitter terminology
- Why it is so popular?
- What makes it different from other social media networks?
- Finding followers: connecting with customers, listening to feedback
- Filtering the noise: Can it work for your business?
- Twitter as a marketing strategy
- Twitter best practices
- Do’s and don’ts of using Twitter for your business
This session will be highly participative and relevant through interactive learning, case studies, individual approach, use of hand-outs and audio-visuals materials and work with a flipchart/LCD projector/Smartboard (depending on availability). Delivery style will include the use of trainer presentations, live demos, group and individual work, discussions and question and answer sessions. Participants will be encouraged but are not required to bring along their own laptop/iPad (if they have one) in order to work “live” under the assistance and supervision of the trainer.