WordPress – Managing your Business website
Marketing, QED Training
Understand the basics behind a WordPress platform based mobile friendly business website in this one day training workshop
The objective of this programme is, for the participants, to have a better knowledge of WordPress and how to set up a basic mobile friendly Business website.
- Understand the foundations of a WordPress based website.
- Understand the basics of the WordPress user interface.
- Explore the difference between WordPress.com & WordPress.org (Self Hosted) sites
- Creating a Homepage
- Organising posts & categories
- Work with WordPress Themes
- Introduction to plugins & Widgets
This session will be highly participative and relevant through interactive learning, case studies, individual approach, use of hand-outs and audio-visuals materials and work with a LCD large screen. Delivery style will include the use of trainer presentations, live demos, group and individual work, discussions and question and answer sessions. Participants will be encouraged but are not required to bring along their own laptop/iPad (if they have one) in order to work “live” under the assistance and supervision of the trainer.
Local Enterprise Offices - Nationwide